Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
A digital experience agency, out client is looking for a Creative Tech Director to join their team.
They have a focus on mobile, responsive web, wearable technology and omni channel experiences for some of the world’s most influential brands, from their modern offices (with a dog!) near Old Street. They also have an office in Seattle to service their American clients, with both having a really great atmosphere in.
For this position they’re looking for someone who is passionate about line-managing and growing a development team, as well as getting stuck into code themselves (they work with Angular and Node primarily). As well as that your duties would include the following:
• Develop and lead the direction of the company’s digital experience business, including taking the lead on all technology solutions, outputs and strategies.
• Champion a progressive approach to what’s possible, inspiring both clients and colleagues about how to most effectively solve business challenges through the development of future-looking experience systems.
• Create ideas and concepts, pioneering a digital approach to problems and opportunities, imagining new ways to harness technology to develop innovative, futuristic approaches.
• Shape, lead and inspire the UK technology and development function, taking responsibility for managing their productivity and development, and guiding the quality of work and its impact across accounts.
• Proactively partner with Strategy, Design and other areas to make sure progressive experience-led technical approaches are at the heart of all decisions.
• Serve as the voice of the department for new business prospects and industry events, advocating the agency POV.
• Undertake occasional travel to the company’s sister studios in America and Japan.
In return for the above they offer a great range of benefits, including:
• A relaxed start-up environment, including an office dog called Percy.
• 2 team holidays a year, one abroad (Tokyo & Split in recent years) and a UK holiday in the winter.
• They’re currently building an event space, so if you want to get involved in hosting events there will be a ready-made space.
• An innovation program with time reserved to come up with new ideas and explore new technologies.
Salary: Up to £90K.