A digital experience agency, out client is looking for a Creative Tech Director to join their team.
They have a focus on mobile, responsive web, wearable technology and omni channel experiences for some of the world’s most influential brands, from their modern offices (with a dog!) near Old Street. They also have an office in Seattle to service their American clients, with both having a really great atmosphere in.
For this position they’re looking for someone who is passionate about line-managing and growing a development team, as well as getting stuck into code themselves (they work with Angular and Node primarily). As well as that your duties would include the following:
• Develop and lead the direction of the company’s digital experience business, including taking the lead on all technology solutions, outputs and strategies.
• Champion a progressive approach to what’s possible, inspiring both clients and colleagues about how to most effectively solve business challenges through the development of future-looking experience systems.
• Create ideas and concepts, pioneering a digital approach to problems and opportunities, imagining new ways to harness technology to develop innovative, futuristic approaches.
• Shape, lead and inspire the UK technology and development function, taking responsibility for managing their productivity and development, and guiding the quality of work and its impact across accounts.
• Proactively partner with Strategy, Design and other areas to make sure progressive experience-led technical approaches are at the heart of all decisions.
• Serve as the voice of the department for new business prospects and industry events, advocating the agency POV.
• Undertake occasional travel to the company’s sister studios in America and Japan.
In return for the above they offer a great range of benefits, including:
• A relaxed start-up environment, including an office dog called Percy.
• 2 team holidays a year, one abroad (Tokyo & Split in recent years) and a UK holiday in the winter.
• They’re currently building an event space, so if you want to get involved in hosting events there will be a ready-made space.
• An innovation program with time reserved to come up with new ideas and explore new technologies.
Salary: Up to £90K.