This non-profit brand constantly strive to drive social change, working in partnership with government departments and local councils to impact real change to improve people’s lives within the UK.
Social issues such as homelessness, domestic abuse, mental health and vulnerable children are just some of the deep problems that this client seeks to transform and improve – and they’re now looking for a Technical Architect to join their team and bridge the gap between their partners needs and technical solution delivery.
Whilst you’ll be comfortable coding, you will spend most of your time supporting projects and teams from concept to implementation. You’ll have a solid grasp of user-centricity whilst at the same time be versatile in embedding solutions in legacy environments as well as Cloud.
They’d be looking for you to support teams in developing clear tech specs of solutions as well as liaising with dev teams (both in-house and agency) to troubleshoot technical issues and ensure what is built, is built to last.
What are they looking for in you?
- Previous experience of managing development lifecycles and delivering quality solutions would be great, as would any experience leading engineering teams.
- A proven ability in writing and reviewing technical documents, including design, development and revision documents.
- Prior experience developing future-proof, sustainable solutions that drive high user engagement.
- Any experience in the public sector would be a bonus but not essential.
What can they offer you?
- Personal development is at the heart of their offering. They put a big focus on training and consistently improving their employees through courses, professional qualifications and books.
- They’ve recently developed a health and wellbeing plan to encourage better working practices for employees (think flexitime, remote working etc.).
- There is also your more generic things such as childcare vouchers, season ticket loans, bike to work schemes and a Give as you Earn salary sacrifice.
- A social life! They regularly organise office drinks and other events, such as money raising for charities and lunch dates.
- Offering up to £70K for this position.