Our client is looking for an experienced Tech Manager to join the team in London.
You’ll be joining an expanding company (currently at 80 and aiming for 120 by April!) that works closely with some massive brands, including Google and Just Eat. They’ve got some pretty awesome offices based a 5 minute walk from London Bridge.
In the position you’ll be working closely with the Delivery Lead to ensure smooth running of workstreams, as well as ensuring that all work delivered for clients is of a consistently high standard. You’ll be directly in charge of 6 engineers and will be helping to grow their career.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with the Product team to deliver quality work.
- Setting standards and guidelines for the technical team.
- Ensuring an optimal lifecycle process, making sure it is rooted in best practices from both a development and security perspective.
- Making sure that the quality of the technical output produced on the workstreams is top notch.
- Coaching and mentoring the programme technical teams, as well as line managing several engineers, i.e. career progression plans.
- Liaising with key stakeholders in order to ensure the momentum of the project.
What experience do you need?
- Prior experience with Vanilla JS frameworks, ideally Angular or React.
- A working knowledge of Node.JS.
- Familiarity with Python, ideally with Django.
- A knowledge of mobile development, preferably in Android or iOS.
Why work with these guys?
Our client is at the forefront of its industry, in a period of growth within the London office. There are also offices in NY, AUX and SF which means you will get to work with a wider global operations team as they define and implement operational procedures.
- A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
- Opportunities to make a difference in a nimble, highly productive environment
- Inter-office travel opportunities
- Competitive salary, flexible benefits schemes such as healthcare & dental, workplace pension, 25 days holiday, plus you get your birthday off for free and we have a paid office closure between Christmas and New Years
- Monthly social events
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.