Would you like the opportunity to work for a very well established Educational establishment who have an outstanding reputation worldwide?
I have a unique opportunity for a Software Developer with experience in SharePoint and React to join a growing team of engineers working on a variety of digital products and services used by thousands.
The work will be varied and unique and the Developer will get the chance to collaborate and interact with some of the finest minds in the world, sharing data, insight and expertise to make positive and meaningful differences.
- Work with other engineers to plan and organise product development
- Analyse new technologies and systems
- Influence how and what is being built
- Develop solutions that can take responsiveness, accessibility and scalability into account and optimize performance
- Experience building websites with SPFx, TypeScript and React on SharePoint Online
- Ability to work and collaborate in a cross-functional team with all areas that may be involved
- Ideally, you are someone that is versatile and flexible and do not mind adapting to new or existing technological changes
- Experience with React, Angular, or VueJS
- Knowledge of DevOps
This is an opportunity to work with an awesome team and have the ability to take ownership of future projects. The position is FULLY REMOTE and will pay up to £50,000 along with various benefits including: FIVE WEEKS holiday, an unbelievable pension scheme, private healthcare, gym membership and MORE!! For more info PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.