This consultancy that work predominantly with public sector/government are looking for several Service Designers to join their team.
Having been extremely busy over the past year, they are now seeking to build out their core team as they deliver intuitive and seamless experiences, both on and offline.
As a Service Designer, you will be working across Discovery and Alpha phases for the brand’s public sector clients.
Your role will include:
- Building and nurturing client relationsips
- Managing stakeholders both internally and externally
- Stakeholder interviews, user research, service blueprints, journey mapping, workshops, prototyping, testing
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Confident in front of clients, can easily articulate your ideas
- Previous experience working with government or to GDS standards
- Experience working with vulnerable or sensitive groups
- A strong portfolio detailing your previous work and processes as a service designer
This is a really great chance to carry out meaningful work and tackling real-world problems that will impact people’s lives in a positive way. If this sounds like something you can’t miss out on then sent us over your CV!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.