Currently looking for an experienced service designer for an exciting digital agency freelance role.
You’ll be leading/collaborating with a strategy director to:
- conduct a landscape analysis to identify current and emerging best practice within the NGO field and related categories
- interview key client stakeholders to develop an in-depth understanding of the goals, ambitions, existing activities and future projects
- participate in a collaborative workshop with key client stakeholders to develop a brand purpose and consumer facing brand proposition
- speak to people within our target audience, understand how they engage with digital channels and platforms, what they want from a relationship with an NGO, what their feedback is on the client proposition, and how they currently act on their interest in international development
- develop a digital ecosystem overview that will show how the brand proposition comes alive as the heart of the digital ecosystem through high level concepts for the platforms, services and channels etc. that our audience will engage with
- develop a framework for how the core components of the broader ecosystem all connect together with the digital components to work cohesively
- develop a roadmap of activities (short, medium and long term) that will be needed to build the digital ecosystem
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.