Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
This government department are looking for a Service Designer help transform the future of digital services in the education & children’s services space. You will work in a multidisciplinary team and work on tackling one of the major issues that this department faces on a daily basis.
• Work in an agile environment creating new services as part of a cross-disciplinary team
• Design prototypes to test services, not just digital products
• Contribute to overall strategy & direction
• Help to decide how this department delivers outcomes to users
• Engage with senior stakeholders & end users
You will be:
• Senior service designer
• Commercial service design experience (government experience is a plus)
• Excellent communication skills & experience working with stakeholders
• Experience working in agile
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch! 07710095788 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.