This startup’s ethos is based on honesty, transparency and trust; they allow their customers access to simpler and fairer loans and investments, taking the stress out of money.
With offices across London and Spain, this brand are building a different type of bank; a simpler way to manage money, and they ensure they put their users at the heart of everything they do.
They’re now looking for a Senior Service Designer to join their team and become an advocate for Service Design across the business. You’ll be looking at their brand ecosystem, and identifying opportunities across their extensive product suite.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the Product Designers on end-to-end projects, from definition through to launch
- Facilitating design workshops, design sprints and other collaborative activities
- Leading research pieces around user behaviours and motivations
- Coaching and guiding others throughout the business
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Needs to be a systems thinker
- Confidently able to understand how to deliver a new service and the complex infrastructure behind it
- Qualitative research experience
- Can easily demonstrate conceptual thinking and visualisation, blueprinting, journey mapping, ecosystems
- A team player
- Passionate about inclusivity and accessibility
And what’s in it for you?
- A super collaborative culture!
- Vitality Health membership
- Training and development opportunities
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leave
- Wellbeing and cultural social clubs
- Paid-for volunteer days
- Games room with table tennis, PS4 and Xbox
If this sounds like your perfect role, then get in touch with your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.