This brand – the biggest name in their sector – are hiring a Lead Service Designer into their team as they elevate things to the next level, ensuring UCD is at the forefront of all of their exciting projects!
This client is currently undergoing a massive push to become more forward-thinking and innovative, with a recently appointed new Head of UX and a massive emphasis on Customer Experience. They’ve recently conducted a massive Discovery piece to really understand their various users!
They have over 15 million members currently and so there is huge scope for where they can take things and how many audience members your work could reach.
As their Service Designer, your role will be integral to the business. It will be your job to embed Service Design principles and methodologies within the brand and your work will play a big part in taking the future strategy and bringing it to life.
There is a big challenge here, meaning that the opportunity around the impact that you could have is massive. The brand have tons of great existing products – including Smart products – and services and this role will involve connecting these omni-channel experiences.
You’ll be mapping end-to-end journeys, and really getting to grips with the space, identifying pain points and areas for opportunity.
Your role will include:
- Utilising your quant and qual research knowledge to elevate the end experience
- Communicating your ideas through blueprinting, journey mapping, prototyping and other methodologies
- Collaborating with the design teams to entwine digital into the holistic service experiences.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to ensure alignment across products
- Mentoring and coaching others within the business
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Proven record of being the voice of Service Design within a large organisation
- A self-starter, easily able to take the initiative and also bring people together
- Comfortable working at a strategic level
- Strong visualisation skills; easily able to articulate the holistic experience
- Able to influence and coach others
What’s in it for you??
This is a really exciting time to join the brand, they are fully invested in digital and transforming people’s perception of them!
- They have a huge tech team in place, meaning that they really do deliver (and iterate!). This is a great chance for you as a designer to really see your work materialise
- This brand are massive on coaching and training – whatever suits you
- Up to 10% bonus + other exciting benefits
- £5k car allowance
Please note that this role will be fully remote until Spring 2021.
If you’re interested to find out more, send us over your CV and portfolio!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.