This company are looking for a Service Design Manager to join their busy team of contract designers. They are looking for either an experienced Manager or Senior UX designer, ready to take the next step in their UX journey.
This company are looking for a Service Design manager to join their busy team of contract designers. They are looking for either an experienced manager or Senior UX designer, ready to take the next step in their UX journey. With aims to see their company profits reach £400m by year 5, it’s a really exciting time to join them in their continuous growth!
As Service Design Manager you are responsible for mapping, planning, analysing and executing new and existing service opportunities to fulfil both customer and commercial potential.
Your role will also include:
- Leading, supporting and the development and coaching of a core team of Service Designers (on a rotational basis)
- Using user-centred frameworks and techniques to guide and consult the team on how services and products are created and explored
- Guiding the team on Business Model Canvases, Value Proposition Design and Jobs-To-Be-Done
They are looking for someone with experience in planning and facilitating team workshops. Previous team coaching and mentoring, interviewing skills and onboarding experience is also important.
The ideal candidate for them:
- Experience with diverse teams with different skills and characteristics, empowering them to achieve success
- Customer centric, putting every customer first be it internal or external
- When presented with multiple pieces of information can think critically, getting to the route of an issue and solving it efficiently
- Has stakeholder management experience
- Has an agile leadership approach
What can they offer you?
They’re offering up to £75K for the role and they’ve put a huge emphasis on employee wellbeing through blended working and generous benefits.
As well as this they offer you:
- 22 days holiday + public + bank holidays
- Internal brand discounts
- Discounted Event/ Arena tickets
- Life assurance, 3x annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.