They are a creative product and strategy agency who specialise in digital transformation and have been responsible for helping launch some of today’s most successful brands when they first started up.
Tackling everything for their clients from branding, strategy, product and creative they do some truly awesome work that also means they have long-term partnerships with each of their clients, not just individual project based work. This gives each of their teams a real insight into the clients they work for, the customers of their clients and real ownership over the work they produce for them.
The team is growing due to ongoing success and winning business. Among other roles, they are looking to add a Senior Visual Designer to the team.
- Produce pixel-perfect visual designs for responsive web & mobile app products.
- Work closely with the rest of the cross-functional team to understand the vision for the user experience and how to lift and define the overall user engagement through design.
- Delivery and presentation of relevant project deliverables as required by the projects (such as creative briefs, concepts, high fidelity mock-ups. digital assets, style guides, pattern libraries, etc.)
- Work with the UX and Product Designers to develop early prototypes in order to test early ideas with clients and users.
- Involved in presenting designs to the UX team, project teams and stakeholders.
- Translate wireframes, UI Specs, and briefs to finished designs.
What you will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a portfolio of beautiful and clean designs.
- A strong understanding of Visual Design principles.
- Colour theory, typography, layout and a willingness to push creative boundaries should come as second nature to you.
- An eye for detail.
- A master with tools like Sketch and InVision.
To find out more or apply for the role, send CV’s and Portfolios to Sam@zebrapeople.com