This brand have made it their mission to enable their users to live healthier lives. They’re now looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join their team!
Wellbeing is such a huge focus right now for a lot of people, and this brand truly embody this. Their app helps their users to create healthier changes in their lives that are tailored towards their specific goals and needs.
Having gone through a lot of growth over the past year – and with the aim to keep growing – they really take pride in not standing still, constantly looking to evolve and adapt who they are.
You will be the sole researcher for the brand, meaning that there’s a ton of scope to come in and really shape things! Research is already hugely embedded into the way that they work and you’ll have support from the UX/UI Designers as you work from Discovery through to delivery.
Your role will also involve:
- Working alongside the Content team to see what resonates best with users
- Collaborating with the BI Engineer to track the success of new features through data and analytics
- Informing product innovation and optimisation initiatives
- Feeding back learnings to the business in order to empower the wider teams
- Using a range of both quant and qual methodologies
The ideal candidate for this role:
- An expert in both quant and qual research
- Confident coming in and hitting the ground running, really able to make the role your own
- Experience working with B2B or SaaS platforms, and optimising digital products
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to provide timely and actionable insights
- Strong communication skills, easily able to adapt to the audience you’re speaking to
- Previous experience working in an Agile multi-disciplinary environment to create new digital products and services
And what can you expect from them?
- Open and transparent culture where all ideas are listened to
- Incredibly supportive team where everyone is motivated by being part of something that really does help improve people’s lives
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Personal development allowance
- Flexible working
If this sounds like an opportunity you can’t miss out on then get in touch with your CV and let’s have a chat!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.