You'll be part of a User Research team with at least 4 other User Researchers, including a User Research Manager. You'll also be part of a much wider UX team within the organisation, working alongside UX Designers and Product Designers.
You’ll be part of a large UX team at an exciting time to come on board, as you’ll be part of a strong User Research team whilst the company make strives to take their UX-maturity to the next level. This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact on how people access and enjoy using their service across the UK, both through the web and the app.
The company itself has got to be one of the most well known within their sector and on top of a great team they also offer some notable benefits including bonuses, flexible working (in ‘normal’ non/post Covid times), pension etc – typical of what you’d expect from a big organisation but also one that has paid attention to the culture past just having a beer fridge and a ping pong table!
You would also get a 10% bonus, half based on company performance and half based on personal performance.
Their office is based in London and they’re looking for staff in 2-3 days in the office per week – please bare in mind if you’re not currently living in London.
Sponsorship is not being offered currently either.
- Managing end-to-end research activities with minimal managerial support – planning, execution, analysis and insight delivery
- Taking a pragmatic approach to delivering research, and always choosing the right tools for the job
- Thriving in a fast paced environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously
- A role model and mentor to junior team members
- Raising the profile of UX research internally and externally
- Leading workshops and training to help embed UX research and best practices into the company culture
- Maintaining and developing the company’s in-house research facility
- Uncovering insights that positively impact product, design and wider business decisions
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to deliver a complete package of user insight
- Recognised as a go-to person and user research expert
- Solid understanding and application of user centred design principles and heuristics
- Experience with a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including usability testing, contextual interviews, guerrilla research, remote testing, focus groups and analytics.
- An excellent communicator, focused on high quality deliverables that influence decision making
- Ability to identify best methods to answer UX research questions, prioritising and adapting to meet time and opportunity constraints
- Experience working across multiple platforms and devices – desktop, laptop, mobile (including app)
Bonus points if you have;
- Worked for a regulated company previously
- Worked for a marketplace company or projects previously
If this sounds of interest then please do send your CV through ASAP for review.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.