This highly regarded UX consultancy are looking for 3 Senior UX freelancers to work on a variety of projects for end clients in the insurance sector.
• Plan & deliver workshops with senior stakeholders
• Produce service roadmap
• Set up & lead user testing sprints
• Lead a cross functional team
You will have:
• Ideally financial / insurance experience
• Experience leading a multidisciplinary team
• Experience of working on Discovery and Apha projects
• Experience of working within design and user testing sprints, with multidisciplinary
• teams working together to pilot solutions
Start date varies: ASAP – 14th Jan
Get in touch! 07710095788 // firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.