This creative and innovative SAAS company are looking for an experienced UX designer to join their team in helping to create a market leading document sharing tool for professionals. You will have a passion for solving complex problems and using this to create beautiful interfaces.
My client is a disruptive company creating products that allow individuals mainly in the legal sector to share and manage content from a variety of different platforms. This is an exciting time to join a growing company going through an evolution in the way it approaches product design and development. They also have a fun, enthusiastic, collaborative and hardworking work culture.
- Use a mixture of research methods to influence the design of the product
- Usability testing user interviews, card sorting
- Analyse Quantitative date
- Collaborate with customers and other teams within the business
- Create sketches, user flows, wireframes & prototypes
- Communicating ideas effectively to the team
- Plan and run workshops
- Mid – Senior level UX designer
- Ability to demonstrate a clear & logical approach to solving complex problems
- A portfolio that demonstrates complex software design experience
- Demonstrate confidence in UX design thinking
If this sounds of interest to you, get in touch! 07710095788 // email@example.com
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.