This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to join a market leading Pet-tech company working on a one of a kind product used by 100,000s of pets around the UK. You will be creating your own mark on a brand-new role with the autonomy to build the team however you would like.
The leading pet-tech giant have created a revolutionary product to make the lives of pet owners easier and the wellbeing of pets better. They are rapidly growing with the aim to conquer international markets and they need a talented Senior UX Designer to help in building the team. They are also offering fantastic benefits such as flexi hours, free breakfast, share options and an office filled with loving pets.
- Help in building the growing UX team
- Setting up User research
- Produce UX design deliverables (personas, user journey maps, wireframes, prototypes etc.)
- Support agile dev teams
- Work on responsive website/ app to come in future
- Help to shape the UCD strategy and principles
- Engage stakeholders across the business and communicate deliverables
- Passionate UX designer with a portfolio showcasing skills
- Experience working within an agile team
- Familiar with Sketch/ Axure/ Marvel
- Managerial experience preferred
If this sounds like something you are interested in – give me a call on 07710095788 or drop me an email to [email protected] 🙂
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.