Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
One of the most established fintech start-ups in the industry have recently gone through a massive rebrand due to product expansion and are looking to grow their team as they define both the long-term strategy and short-term product designs tactics.
This company have taken a revolutionary approach to the whole foreign exchange market for both individuals and businesses. They are consistently striving to become far more tech and innovation led using artificial intelligence, machine learning, targeting small businesses and collaborating with banks across the world.
As they have rebranded, they are also transforming their culture to one of trust and respect, where every individual has the chance to have a massive input in the future of new products which are yet to be defined.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, operating end-to-end on complex product features from research to continuous product development.
• Helping to define product strategy
• Drive user centred design throughout the company
• Develop consistent design language across the brand
• Consistently strive to improve the user experience
• Consistently strive to learn and develop within the role
You will be:
• Experienced in working on products throughout the end-to-end process
• Strong emotional sensibilities presenting to stakeholders
• Experienced in complex problem solving
• Can work both autonomously and collaboratively
• Truly passionate about driving the user experience
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch! 07717362727 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.