This DevOps company are seeking a Senior UX Designer to aid delivering software solutions for companies globally including Fortune 100 household names.
Our client has an excellent reputation built up over 20+ years. With 300+ employees’ company-wide (and growing), you would be an integral part of the design team which consists of 12 people.
There is a huge focus on personal development with one afternoon every week dedicated to this time. Well-being is high priority as the company believe happy people make happy teams!
(Predominantly remote but must be able to access Cambridge office on occasion)
You’ll help people in multiple industries globally, from small/medium sized businesses to huge household names including a majority of the Fortune 100. You’ll work across the whole design lifecycle from user research through to delivery.
- Use research and insight (qualitative and quantitative) to identify problems and help influence the product roadmap and determine a backlog of concepts to test.
- Work with the team to monitor the impact of their ideas and drive improvement in accordance with the team’s desired objectives.
- Own and drive the end-to-end design process, where they are accountable for local design decisions, design deliverables and the resulting product experience.
- Drive and facilitate collaborative design activities necessary to explore, validate and shape new concepts/ideas.
- Support the personal development of junior members of the design team through mentoring/coaching.
- Be an advocate company-wide for great design/UX internally and externally.
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates an end-to-end design process.
- An understanding of mixed research methods (generative, evaluative, qual and quant) to identify customer problems and evaluate the current experience.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams (alongside engineers/developers).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas, concepts and design decisions.
- B2B/SaaS experience a bonus
What’s in it for you?
- Dress however you like
- Free breakfast & lunch in office
- Health & travel Insurance
- Six week paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Annual profit share bonus
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.