Having been set up over 15 years ago, this agency have built a great name within the industry. Combining thorough User Research and Service Design knowledge, they work across a wide range of industry sectors to deliver innovative and inspiring experiences for their clients.
This brand view the fact that they are boutique as integral to their success. It means they can offer a tailored and bespoke service for all of their clients!
Not only this but they’re also massive on values and ethics, which means they don’t cover any project work within unethical sectors such as gambling, alcohol, defence or tobacco.
This role is perfect for a consultant/designer with strong grounding within User Research and/or Service Design. Here, you’ll be involved with anything from service design strategy to cross-platform redesigns.
Your role will also involve:
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to produce UX work, whilst ensuring the needs of end users and clients are consistently being met
- Working with stakeholders of various levels
- Translating research findings into actionable insights
- Staying up-to-date with the latest UX and Service Design trends and tech
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Previous agency experience is a massive bonus – you’ll need to be familiar with the pace of working on multiple projects at the same time
- A solid portfolio that showcases your design work and processes; your case studies should demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Comfortable with a wide range of research methodologies
- High standard of report writing, to communicate your findings to clients
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated and driven
And what can you look forward to upon joining?
- A very UX-mature organisation with a friendly close-knit team
- A strong environment for you to up-skill and work on projects with thorough process
- Annual bonus depending on company performance
- Annual training budget
- Gadget allowance
If this sounds like your perfect role, then send us over your CV!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.