Our client is looking for an experienced Senior User Researcher to support the retirement of legacy systems and create user centric improvements to newer systems.
Senior User Researcher
Our client is looking for an experienced User Researcher to support the retirement of legacy systems and create user centric improvements to newer systems within the Legal Sector. This role will be a mix of tactical discovery research to understand the uses of older legacy payment systems, and the unmet user needs around their use. The current focus is on systems handling, so is likely to involve interviewing legal professionals as well as internal staff. This will lead onto a series of design and testing cycles to create a revised approach to handling the assessment of bills in a way that meets the needs of users.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience as a professional user researcher
- Experience of research in a government context is essential, including experience of working in Agile teams
- Qualitative and quantitative research experience
- Academic background in a behavioural science (psychology, anthropology, human-computer interaction) is desirable but not essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to evangelise for research and users, working with a range of stakeholders
- 6 Month contract – Potential to extend – £550pd, Inside IR35
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.