Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
Do you want to work for one of the most respected high-end retailers in the UK?
Do you want to be a part of a truly iconic British brand?
Do you want to join a company that delivers outstanding products, first-class user experience and utmost value to customers?
My client is a very well-respected high-end retailer – looking for a user researcher to help shape their future by improving the customer experience. You will be joining an established team of talented UX Designers and Researchers.
They truly appreciate the importance of user research and have User Testing Labs in the offices. You won’t just be doing the testing, but also experimenting in different research techniques, doing more ethnographic studies and both Quant and Qual research.
You will be working on a range of projects – from core optimization of product description & browse pages, to working on the broader UX strategy & taking more of a service design approach. (service design experience is a plus!)
• Support all stages of the product lifecycle using a variety of research methods
• Work with stakeholders to understand their wants and needs
• Facilitate user research sessions in their very own labs
• Running workshopsdg
• Planning, conducting & analysing research
• Mentor 6 other researchers in the team
• Extensive experience in Planning, conducting & analysing research
• Very confident in liaising with stakeholders
• Experienced in mentoring junior members of team
• Retail experience
• Experience in working in agile
• Consultative approach
If this sounds like something you would be interested in – get in touch! 07717362727 // email@example.com
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.