This media brand are home to some of the most iconic brands in fashion, luxury, travel and lifestyle, and they’re now looking for a Senior User Researcher to join their team as they take their digital offerings to the next level.
With over 350 million consumers across digital, and operating in 32 markets worldwide, there is huge scope for where the brand can take things! This is a super exciting time to join the team as they seek to bring their global markets under one ecosystem and develop the digital products across their various brands. They’re hugely invested in rebuilding their design team and have placed a big focus on working culture.
You will work alongside the Research Lead to drive insights for both e-commerce and marketplace propositions. You’ll also collaborating with Product Designers across each stage of the product lifecycle to deliver compelling insights and providing recommendations.
Your role will also include, but not be limited to:
- Conducting both exploratory and strategic research; you’ll be exploring user behaviours and motivations using a variety of research methodologies
- Utilising your user research to inform the product roadmap
- Partnering with Product Analytics to ensure that the research is hypothesis-driven and will directly influence e-commerce metrics
- Championing user research proactively with the wider business
Fundamentally, you’ll have a real opportunity to really influence the look and functionality of this brand’s digital experiences!
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Previous experience working with an e-commerce brand, where you can show how your research directly impacted commercial performance
- Working in an Agile cross-functional environment to support product designers
- Confident with both qual and quant methodologies, both generative and evaluative
- Strong story-telling ability, clearly able to articulate your findings to others
- Previous experience working in-house and/or with users in global markets
Please note this role is a 12 month fixed-term contract, with the chance to extend to a permanent position.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then send us over your CV!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.