Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
This experience design agency combine customer insight, UX and design with ground-breaking innovation and constant experimentation to help some of the biggest names in retail create brilliant engaging user experiences.
This brand pride themselves on being different to other agencies; their unique blend of testing, personalisation and multi-channel service innovation means that they can allow brands to truly understand their customer base, all whilst providing them with unrivalled expertise in retail.
This brand are keen to further establish their User Research practice this year by adding a Senior User Researcher into the team, who will be planning, conducting and reporting on customer research, with both strategic and tactical outputs.
What the role will involve:
– Defining and running a range of studies for clients, applying both qual and quant methodologies
– Analysing and interpreting multiple sources of data
– Leading research activities, ensuring that the mindset of the customer is consistently represented
– Helping to advise clients and the team on research activity that will inform the roadmap for their digital products and services
– Presenting insights through debriefs and workshops
Worth noting that the brand also have their own in-house labs with the latest equipment and tools!
The ideal candidate for this role:
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then send us over your CV!