Up to £520 per day
Outside IR35 Contract
Are you a big foodie? If so this may be the role for you as we are working with one of the Nation’s most loved restaurant chains!
The company are on a journey to create a lasting happiness for their staff, customers and communities they are involved with. They believe research plays a pivotal role within the company as it helps them understand their customers and therefore feeding their cycle of innovation and product design.
As the UX Researcher you will work with and report into the Design Manager. You’ll be responsible for the UX research function, building out the view of the customer digital experience with the creation of experience maps, journey mapping, personas and mindsets.
The day-to-day needs are to support the UX team with user testing via their playbook. Advising on best practice to allow teams to run tests as needed, with the analysis fed back into you to build the holistic view. You’ll work cross functionally to ensure you advocate the voice of the customer to increase business understanding and identify innovation opportunities.
You will need:
- Proven senior level experience in design and research, some service design experience is a bonus.
- Strong experience of user research methodologies and testing platforms.
- To ensure the customer voice is at the centre of our work, engaging designers, product managers and other key stakeholders.
- Lead collaborative relationships to shared objectives across the customer team including design, marketing, customer support teams, product and tech.
- You will manage and be responsible for our user testing and analytics, ensuring it is managed and shared according to GDPR rules.
- To be a proven self-starter with the ability to work confidently within ambiguous environment.
- Ability to see the big picture and the effect design decisions have across a customer experience.
- Contribute to our communities of practice through knowledge-sharing and presentations with other members of the UXD team.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in then apply below or send your CV across to [email protected]
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.