We are working with an Online Dating App and are looking for a Senior User Researcher to work on teams leading tactical and strategic projects based around commercial features and new product development to drive revenue growth. .
Our client is looking for a Senior User Researcher for a 3-6 month contract role.
You will be comfortable in flexing across a range of qualitative and quantitative user research methodologies while working on some truly fascinating projects centered on understanding human behavior in online dating, and applying those learnings to the design and development of product functionalities and features that capture our user’s needs and wants.
The ideal person for this role will have:
- An academic background, i.e. HCI degree (Desirable but not essential)
- A deep commercial understanding and strong business acumen- and ideally experience in providing research to support the development of new paid for or subscription features
- Highly experienced in mixed method user research techniques
- Understanding of the nuances of running multimarket, global research studies, bonus points if this includes experience of working in emerging markets
- Q-Research and Survey Monkey proficiency, and experience in using usertesting.com, would be an advantage
- Comfort with running research studies yourself, hands-on, from end to end
Day rate: Up to £550 Per Day (Outside IR35)
Length of Contract = 3-6 months
Work from Home Policy = The role is remote with an office based in London
Unfortunately, the role doesn’t offer Sponsorship
If this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch at Dan@zebrapeople.com with a CV asap.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.