This FinTech brand is looking to revolutionise the currency exchange process for it's customers. They offer customers a smart technology for moving money in real time, enabling you to take charge wherever you are. They are looking for a UI Designer to lead the UI Design across all platforms.
This client is revolutionising the currency exchange market and offering customers the best value travel money around by eliminating the expensive travel money bureaus and kiosks. They have developed a new technology that allows the customer to go online to buy your money, then tell the client how you wish to receive the funds. They are an international service provider which means their services are available all around the globe.
They are looking for a experienced UI Designer to join their growing team in Central London to lead the UI Design across all available platforms. The Senior UI Designer will own product and marketing UI and work closely with the Head of Design.
Your main responsibility will be to create and guide beautiful, consistent and functional UI designs. Drawing from a brand system and the clients brand identity. Working hand in hand with the Head of Design, Designers, Front-end Developers and Stakeholders, you will be responsible for expanding their design system and code library to the unified platform they are currently building.
The client is looking for candidates with the following experience;
- Have experience creating beautiful digital products, preferably money/ finance related across both web and mobile
- Have established, built and crafted digital design systems from scratch
- Have led UI Design work in either agency or in-house, and successfully managed stakeholders
- Have orchestrated delivery pipeline and design capacity of a design team, successfully negotiating changing priorities and request for design resource
- Have a strong presentable portfolio
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work closely with stakeholders
- You have a strong aesthetic sense
- You give clear direction and you’re comfortable leading other designers
- You are organised and systematic with design work
- You are persuasive and can capture your audience with arguments for good design
If this role is interesting to you and you have the required experience, apply now.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.