We require Senior Technical Architects to join various priority workstreams to help replace key legacy systems across our sector of the Government.
2 x Senior Technical Architect
Duration of role
Remote with occasional trips to any of their UK offices located round the country
Day rate ( inside IR35 )
£600 – £745
Paragraph about team/project the person is joining
We require Senior Technical Architects to join various priority workstreams to help replace key legacy systems across our sector of the Government. We are in the process of breaking these legacy systems apart and require strong technical architects and leaders to help with the technical design and rebuild.
These services require technical architecture oversight with outcomes to design and govern the required technical changes, provide technical expertise to the teams and ensure they are building and extending the services aligned to the strategic approach and in a secure and robust manner.
Skills & experience required bullet points
- Experience in defining the architecture of technical systems, ideally using microservices and domain-driven design
- Experience in software development, ideally in Node/Java/Kotlin/AWS
- Experience in designing, building, and supporting Digital services running in the cloud
- Experience with non-functional requirements, security, performance, and support considerations
- Experience in communicating technical architecture to non-technical senior managers and stakeholder management.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.