Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
An exciting opportunity to work for an emerging Technology start-up within a greenfield environment and over £4m in investment.
You’ll be joining an ambitious young company who are in the early stages of building a product to which lightning response time and high frequency throughout is critical. What they’re building will be embedded deeply into the daily workings of thousands of companies (their customers), and it’s therefore imperative that their system is fast, scalable and performant.
What the first 6 months will look like:
· You would have been involved in building the web-api that serves insights, alerts, and a data map to their dashboard customers.
· You will take the lead on a number of deep integrations and be responsible for their design and implementation.
· Begin the discovery process (prototyping) for technology integrations.
An ideal background:
· Previously worked in an early stage start up or been an early employee within one.
· Positivity and a can-do mindset when faced with new opportunities.
· Ideally someone with a polyglot attitude – they’re happy to consider people who haven’t worked with functional programming languages before, so long as the attitude and willingness to learn is there.
· Any functional programming experience (even outside of work) would be a boon.
· A willingness to experiment – perhaps you like playing around with different languages in your spare time.
Despite not being able to work in an office right now, the team have set up a great ‘WFH’ culture that includes weekly team lunches and unlimited holidays in which they strongly encourage people to take at least a week off per quarter. They are open to people working remotely going forward though the option will be there to work onsite. Other benefits include share options, a generous budget for equipment and private medical care.
The salary range is between £70K – £110K, dependent on experience. There will be a three stage interview process, including a take home technical test. This is an opportunity to be part of something huge and with a 3 year runway, there is plenty of time to grow and potentially build out your own team going forward.