Does the idea of working in a really switched on, UX agency appeal? Somewhere that is keen to work only with clients with shared values?
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and lead this evolution? If so read on.....
The bulk of their internal team are made up of UX consultants and also Service Designers. Many have HCI backgrounds and all are enthusiastic about offering a premium and thorough service to their clients. Attention to detail, hard work and proper process are key for them.
This agency are also big on values and ethics. So they don’t do any work within sectors such as gambling, alcohol, defence, tobacco etc.
No one’s required in their London office for rest of this year (although the office is open for anyone who actually wants to go in – there are some who still do). Going forward, work will remain remote until things get better with Covid. Once things return to ‘normal’ there will still be a lot of flexibility for those that want it e.g. 2-3 days in office/2-3 days from home.
- Help them to understand and solve the right problems and support them in delivering an evidence-based design approach to their work
- Identifying opportunities to improve experiences, supporting the launch of new products and services
- Work with clients & internal team heads to bridge the relationship between digital and physical
- Strong emphasis on research within the role but also be able to use design tools to illustrate points and sometimes prototype
- Collaborate with other UX’rs to drive an evidence-based design approach – running user journey mapping sessions and participating in collaborative design sessions
- Evolve customer mindsets and personas that can be used across the business to guide decisions and help people utilise research insights
- You take a lean UX, hypothesis-driven approach to identify and validate the most important opportunities to achieve business goals
- A design thinker and excellent problem solver who takes a well-structured approach to understanding problems and hypothesising / testing solutions
- Deep expertise and experience in user research methodologies and it’s application to iterative UX design
- Comfortable sharing and discussing design directions; sketching/wireframing concepts to illustrate how your insights may be translated into solutions or opportunities across the user experience
- Min 5 years of experience delivering user research across a variety of methodologies, including shaping and leading the research priorities across a product roadmap
- A strong track record of shaping and defining user experiences across eCommerce websites and mobile apps (iOS and Android) that have delivered measurable results
- Experienced running a wide range of in-person and remote UX and qualitative research methods to understand customer needs (e.g. remote/in-person 121 interviews, surveys, usability testing, focus groups)
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work that illustrates how you’ve gathered research insights to help understand, identify and solve UX problems and opportunities
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.