My client is entering a crucial period of growth so are on the lookout for a top-quality Python developer to join their expanding tech team.
They’ve secured funding for a ground-breaking app that has already been rolled out in London and soon to be internationally, with Paris and Berlin the first ports of call. They’re happy for you to work remotely occasionally though you will need to be in the office at least a couple of days a week.
You will have:
- At least 6 years of solid professional experience with Python.
- Previous experience with other object orientated and functional programming languages.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Prior experience with AWS.
- Previous experience with Celery/RabbitMQ.
- Postgres knowledge.
- Docker experience would be a huge bonus.
- Experience with microservices and event-sourcing architectures would be another bonus.
Benefits include potential equity options, new offices, flexibility of work, brand new systems, input into technologies and the direction of the company, 28 days paid holiday and a bonus at the discretion of the CEO.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.