Senior Project Manager to work across digital design & build of interactive innovation driven projects.
Mid sized digital agency who are part of a larger well known advertising network – they specialise in all things digital and are driven by innovation and new technology based on how users interact with digital products.
They work with a variety of global household names across automotive, fashion and entertainment. They create cutting edge digital products and services – and specialise in large complex design and build projects.
Currently going through growth from their London office they are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team.
- Manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation.
- Efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects.
- Consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes.
- Work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products and campaigns.
- Lead teams to create innovative digitally driven work based on the client and user requirements
- Make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence, driving projects forward to seamless delivery based on project requirements
Is an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager – with a track record of delivering of complex design and build projects. You’ll have
- Significant experience in a digital or software development organisation.
- Experience in interactive project management.
- Well versed with a range of project management delivery methodologies – including Agile.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- An ability to motivate, support and understand their teams. You are able to work in cross functional teams – providing support across the board to visual designers, tech developers and content strategists.
- Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third party applications and platforms, and social media.
- A familiarity with MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools.
- Organisation and an attention to detail is essential.