Are you a Senior Product Designer or a Product Designer ready to take a step up to a Senior Level? An up and coming E-commerce platform is looking to hire you! If you have E-commerce experience and have worked with the Atomic Design methodology then please get in touch!
An energetic eCommerce Start-up in Central London is looking for a Senior Product Designer or a Mid-level Product Designer who is ready for more responsibility, to join their team of over 200 people on a permanent basis! This client is looking to change the automotive purchase journey for the better! They are driven, and passionate about what they do, They are constantly looking at how they can improve for the better. If you are curios, motivated and want to make a difference this is the chance for you to be part of something huge!
They are looking for a Product Designer to join their ever growing design team which is headed up by their Head of Design who has oevr 10 years’ experience. You will be working and delivering final outcomes within an Agile team environment and with a user-centric approach. Design sits at the centre of their Product Team – one of the co-founders of the business is a Creative Director. They look for excellent design in everything, from the wesite to the carpet on the floor in their shiny new office!
- Working with designers, product managers and developers to design best-in-class new features and products from concept to final delivery.
- Producing wire-frames, prototypes and production ready design for development.
- Helping to define and develop our Design Language System, ensuring the design work meets their high standards of consistency and quality.
- Presenting and articulating ideas to a variety of business stakeholders
- Working closely with Product Managers to understand the requirements of a project, including user stories, business requirements and user acceptance criteria.
- Making informed, data driven design decisions to present the best possible solutions.
- 5+ years experience in Product Design and working in e-commerce
- A portfolio full of detailed show cases clearly presenting the product design process of defining a user problem
- create user flows, sitemaps, wire-framing and UI prototyping a responsive website from a mobile first perspective.
- Be comfortable working on an idea from concept to delivering the final solution.
- Confidence in working independently and being able to collaborate with other Stakeholders, Designers and User Researchers.
- Able to integrate qualitative and quantitative data into decision making
- Strong background in user centred design process
- Experienced at designing responsive UI solutions
- Knowledge of UI design best practises – knows the rules and when to break them
- Excellent skills with design and prototyping software (Sketch, InVision, AdobeCC
If this is you and you are keen to hear more information please get in touch asap!! firstname.lastname@example.org