Amazing opportunity for a talented Senior Product Designer to work with a disruptive FinTech company based in Central London.
This FinTech company really and truly has it’s customer’s needs at heart. Originally launching in 2004, their journey is constantly evolving and they are now going through a huge transformation. They are now looking to launch a bank, but not just any bank, one that empowers it’s customers to take control of their finances and feel good about it.
They are looking for a Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) to work with them on one of their 5 tribes within the business. You will be responsible for making the application and servicing experience for customers even better. This is the opportunity for you to really embrace being challenged beyond the norm.
What the role entails:
- Designing products that help customers have a great experience
- Working collaboratively with members of the team to deliver experiences to customers in an agile way
- Defining the information architecture of the product
- Maximising accessibility, clarity and transparency in designs
- Running user testing on design concepts to ensure we meet user needs
- Ensuring the client brand is implemented consistently in the product
- You’re interested in solving complex problems for customers
- You have a deep understanding and passion for creating customer centric products
- You’re excited by testing your design ideas and seeing what customers think of them
- You like using data to drive your design decisions (whether qualitative or quantitative – you know what to use when and how to get it)
- You have strong UI design and rapid prototyping skills
- You have some experience of brand implementation within a product
- You can show an impressive portfolio/presentation showing off your design skills
- You enjoy working in a cross-functional agile team
Although this client deeply cares about their customers and has an outstanding NPS score, they also really care about their team! They offer an amazing benefit’s package which includes things such as Flexible Working, Cycle to Work Scheme, Season Ticket Loans and a Football Lague!
If you want to work somewhere that allows and encourages you to thrive and really make an impact, apply now! email@example.com
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.