Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
Great opportunity to work as a Senior Product Designer on an app that helps students find a career!
The aim of this company has been to help students make the transition into a full-time career as smooth as possible by providing tools for students to discover relevant opportunities, whilst ensuring employers can see the many sides of a candidate from their personality through to skills and preferences.
Launched a few years back, they’ve been featured multiple times in the App Store as App of the Day and in the Play Store, and awarded several times as a leading example of smart mobile technology. They’ve since become the go-to platform for many well known brands looking to hire graduates in particular.
It’s an exciting time for the business as they look to bring their candidate experience to the next level.
Your responsibilities will include;
● Understanding users and their needs for building product, onboarding, retention etc.
● Conducting and managing product discovery interviews, surveys, A/B testing and employer visits etc.
● Creating prototypes and MVPs for discovery purposes i.e. to de-risk usability, feasibility, viability and value.
● Producing assets to illustrate and communicate user journeys and product flows.
● Working with engineers and product teams to make sure design requirements are being met, before and after implementation.
● Delivering user experiences to increase product adoption and retention.
Design Guidelines and System
● Enhancing and maintaining the Design System across desktop, mobile and responsive experiences.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, take a hands-on approach and enjoy working as part of a growing team.
You will have;
● Hunger for personal growth.
● Ability to lead independently.
● Experience in customer development.
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
● Solid understanding of Agile principles and processes.
● Significant prior experience as a UX Designer with UI design capabilities also.
● Solid understanding of UCD principles, tools and techniques like wireframing and prototyping.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!