We are currently working with a leading provider of software for businesses seeking to bring the benefits of DevOps to their database teams. Their software is helping teams balance the demand to deliver software fast with the need to protect and preserve business-critical data. The software allows businesses, teams and databases to benefit from fast delivery, low downtime and strong collaboration while minimizing any risks to your data.
- Products are currently used by more than 800,000 individuals around the world, from small and medium-sized businesses to 91% of companies in the Fortune 100.
- Headquartered in Cambridge, UK, one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology hubs (and one of the most beautiful cities in the world).
- A mature but high-growth business, we have 400 colleagues in offices across Austin, Berlin, Brisbane and Pasadena – and they’re scaling rapidly!
Our client is looking for strong UX Product Designers with a love for problem-solving as the products you’ll be working on will be very complex. UX Design is recognised as a key differentiator, where it enables the business to solve complex technology problems for the world’s data professionals by designing simple, intuitive and delightful products. In other words, making the data complexities of DevOps Ingeniously Simple.
You will be responsible for:
- Use of research and insight (qualitative and quantitative) to inform/influence the product roadmap (problems) and determine a backlog of ideas (concepts) to test.
- Owns and drives the end-to-end design process, where they are accountable for local design decisions, design deliverables and the resulting product experience.
- Drives and facilitates collaborative design activities necessary to explore, validate and shape new concepts/ideas (solutions).
- Working closely with peers in Product Management and Technical Leadership to ensure a strong design perspective is factored into product decisions.
You will need
- Experience of working in a similar Product Design/UX role, ideally in the SaaS/B2B space.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates an end-to-end design process.
- Experience of working in cross-functional, agile teams where you’ve regularly collaborated with the likes of PMs, engineers and other Product Designers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to articulate ideas, concepts and design decisions.
- Ability to plan, organise and drive all aspects of the design process, for a team, from concept through to release.