This client makes it simple for their customers to keep on top of shared expenses, from holidays to flat-shares and everything in between. Their mission is to become the best social bank on the market. They're looking for a UI Designer who is a specialist in mobile apps to join their ever growing team in Central London.
This client makes it simple for their customers to keep on top of shared expenses, from holidays to flat-shares and everything in between. Their mission is to change people’s behaviour with their money for the better by building the best social bank in the world.
Founded in 2016 by a team of technology, marketing, legal and banking professionals,they now have 30 employee’s with views to double this before the end of 2020.
They are looking for a UI Product Designer who has extensive experience working on native mobile apps (iOS and Android). In addition to working with their cross-functional product teams, this role provides you the opportunity to shape and potentially lead their product design community as they grow and evolve.
What this role entails;
- Champion design within the organisation and always raise the bar when it comes to visual design for the mobile app and overall brand
- Create beautiful UI visuals that delight customers across iOS, Android and the web
- Bring the clients app to life via beautiful transitions, animations and movement
- Work with the founders, product managers, developers, and other designers to build a product that delights our customers
- Be involved at every step of the product design and development process, from early discovery through to ensuring design quality through to launch
- Influence, iterate and improve the shape of the product while considering technical constraints and business goals
- Support the hiring process, along with mentoring and inspiring others
- Occasionally pick up wider design projects for the brand on marketing or social media channels
- You have over 4 years of UI design experience creating solutions for mobile apps and digital experiences
- Have a great portfolio that showcases deep interaction and visual design skills
- Worked in close collaboration on a brand identity or re-branding exercise
- Have the ability to take projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success
- Highly proficient with design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, InVision)
- You’re passionate about getting the details right and love to play around in Adobe After Effects, Principle, Framer or other similar tools with animations, transitions and motion
If you would like the opportunity to work with this revolutionary brand and shape their future of digital please get in touch ASAP.