Fintech Finance Start-up that match-makes customers with UK's best car dealers to deliver great car buying experiences is currently looking for an end-end Senior UX/UI Designer to join their brand new office in London.
This is FinTech start-up with a difference, they match-make their customers with some of the UK’s best car dealers to help make their car finance journey as smooth and easy as possible. They are currently revolutionising the used-car market by merging search and finance into one seamless digital platform. Founded in 2016 they are the only company out there doing this, they are ahead of the game and are currently looking for a Senior end-end UX/UI Designer to join them on their mission.
They are Looking for an end-end UX/UI Designer who has extensive experience working across Native App (iOS and Android) and Responsive Web.You will be implementing and building a brand new design system so experience in this is also essential. The role itself will be a 50/50 split of UI/UX but the ideal candidate would have stronger Visual experience than UX, someone with a history of digital/web design who has progressed onto Product Design would be preferred. You will ideally have the capability of creating clean UX Journeys for their users as well as being able to create beautiful visuals for their brand.
- Sketching initial design ideas
- Identifying the suitability and availability of materials
- Research, bench-marking fin-tech and automotive trends
- Presenting ideas at various stages of the design process
- Modifying ideas according to feedback received
- Maintaining awareness of current design trends and influences
Essential Experience Required
- Building style guides from scratch (no preferred methodology)
- 4-6 years minimum experience in product design (no less than 4 years)
- Strong case studies in their portfolio
- Experience within eCommerce/retail is essential – Automotive and Finance a bonus
- Must be able to work with Sketch (standard)
- Be comfortable working on projects simultaneously
- Native (iOS AND Android) experience is essential. Must also have web experience
- Experience working with an Agile environment
- They like to see candidates who have longevity in previous roles
If this sounds like you please apply asap!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.