A client who specialises in providing flexible office work-spaces in various cities, is currently looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their growing Product Team. This role gives you the opportunity to make an immediate impact and have your say on their future of digital. This role is perfect for a Senior Product Designer who is looking to eventually become the Lead within the Product Team.
This client has 15,000+ members working across numerous buildings throughout the UK with more opening next year. They house one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain, from big name brands through to app creators and advertising agencies through to artists, architects and freelancers.
Their aim is to offer state of the art facilities within a bespoke and characterful environment, with each of their co-working spaces differing to the other – unlike many of their rivals.
They are on the lookout for a skilled Senior Product Designer with extensive visual experience and experience working alongside a User Researcher. You will be working alongside a User Researcher to create wire frames, user journeys and beautiful, strong visuals across their website and mobile app. You will be the sole Designer on this giving you the opportunity to make an immediate impact on their future of digital. They don’t mind what tools you use so long as you you’re happy working in a fast, iterative way where reversible decisions are made quickly and then validated.
What you can expect from this role;
- Facilitating ideation and sketching workshops for a major re-design projects
- Working alongside user researchers and analysts to ensure design is driven by insights and data
- Pouring over the latest data and formulating or validating hypotheses
- Creating wireframes and interactive prototypes to test with customers
- Evolving our design pattern library to ensure a consistent user experience across all digital touch-points
- ‘Selling’ your designs to other co-workers and key stakeholders
- Discussing the client’s brand positioning and creative content with the Marketing team
The ideal candidate should have the below experience;
- Strong and proven experience working as a Product Designer in digital, with user interface, interaction and visual design skills
- The above experience would ideally be within eEommerce/retail, real estate, travel or hospitality sectors.
- Understanding of UX, interaction design and visual design best practice and web standards
- Strong experience designing for mobile web and apps and a portfolio that demonstrates it
- Well-practiced in the creation of user journeys and flows, wireframes and prototypes, preferably with Axure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly articulate the rationale behind design solutions and how they are driven and then validated by customers
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment, ideally within an agile methodology
If the above sounds like you and you would like to hear more information please get in touch asap!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.