A recruitment Tech Start-up; based in both London and San Francisco, that empower the world’s most creative biggest companies to manage and scale their freelance workforce.
The client is based in a vibrant new city quarter in the heart of London, which comes as no surprise being that CEO once worked at Google. This is a very exciting time to join the client as they are growing and more exciting tasks are headed their way.
The design team is at the epicentre of the Client and you’ll get the chance to make a big impact on the product and team, contributing to the design vision while working in a collaborative team to help build the world’s first freelancer management platform.
- Identify UX requirements; develop user models, design and prototype new features and product for user testing.
- Use your solid understanding of usability heuristics to evaluate new and existing features, offering viable suggestions for improvements.
- Communicate results from testing and research to help drive product decisions at a team level and at a business level.
- Produce scenarios, flowcharts, wireframes, and interactive prototypes needed to communicate design visions and detailed requirements.
- Support your team in delivering a well-researched and data driven solution.
- Product Designer that enjoys research and getting stuck into data but also appreciates well implemented designs.
- You’re collaborative and see the value of working in a multifaceted team made up of design, engineering and product management.
- You are great at translating data into something understandable and compelling for engineers, stakeholders and to the wider business.
- You have a passion for design and are a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Relaxed working environment
- Open and supportive product culture
- Regular social events and lots more
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.