We are working with one of the world's leading recruitment platforms who are looking for Senior Product Designers to join their already established team.
The company are a leading next-generation recruitment platform that aims to revolutionize the way businesses of all sizes connect with top talent. They are able to achieve this through their advanced AI-powered hiring and autonomous matching technologies.
Design is well established at the company and they have a team of 30 Designers & Researchers.
They are looking for Senior Product Designers to help the business complete more product discovery work, who are experienced in early stage discovery and taking new positions to market.
Some key points about the role:
- Fiercely champions how solving user problems will help achieve business outcomes and experience metrics.
- Demonstrates creative, critical and design thinking and mastery of other relevant best practices.
- Has a toolkit of creative and practical skill enables them to create designs and experiences that encourage
- discussion with the team / stakeholders.
- Is an expert in telling user-centered stories about how an interaction or journey should work in the context of the
- wider ecosystem.
- Constantly seeks ways to bring big ideas to life whilst continuously improving the users’ experience.
What we are looking for
- Good knowledge of foundational and specific research; able to highlight gaps in knowledge about user behavior.
- Good knowledge of the user lifecycle, context of previous UX decisions and relevant data.
- Brings ideas to life from the users perspective, through appropriate use of prototyping methods.
- Ensures solutions have clear purpose, are aligned to business outcomes and meet users’ needs.
- Mastery of principles and design techniques for structure, navigation, interaction and workflows.
- Translates user insights into actionable hypotheses.
Remote working. 2-3 days a week in office – London or Southampton offices
- TA chat 30 min competency based chat
- Portfolio Interview Brief with Head of Product where you will present 1, at most 2 projects that demonstrate your work and thinking following 20-30 minutes of Q&A#
- 30 min chat with VP or Product Director or Research Director