Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
I am currently working with a pre-launch, property start-up that is only months away from launch. They have a super unique market offering and have a mission to help more get on the property ladder.
In the run-up to launch they are looking to make some pivotal hires, starting with a Senior Product Designer to join them working alongside their Head of Product and Head of Engineering. Joining this business at such an exciting time means that you will get to help define their product’s market fit and work on the development of further products and services.
You will be joining to help build and grow a product as well as a design team around you. The company is looking for someone who is able to be hands-on with some mentoring responsibilities that ultimately wants to grow with a role, company, and product.
• Definition and implementation of product vision and strategy
• Delivery of outstanding User Experience solutions
• Cultivating and championing the design culture and user-centric design thinking
• Plan and run research studies including user interviews, determining the best methods to capture the relevant insights
• Lead and mentor junior members of the team
• Confident in presenting your work and ideas with customers and internal teams
You will be:
• Experienced to a senior level with a proven track record of designing successful and loved products from inception to delivery – a UX designer with visual design ability across the responsive web, android and iOS
• Proven ability of hands-on exploratory research – running projects from planning and running sessions through to creating deliverables
• Extremely detail orientated with an understanding of best practices and standards
• Collaborative and open – a builder of relationships that can be trusted to be the ‘voice of the user’, able to think on your feet and embrace challenges
• Empathetic to customers needs but a bigger picture view on what’s capable technically – you’re dedicated to designing with all users in mind and passionate about making a positive impact
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch!