Senior Product Designer with min 3 years experience in both UX and UI needed for London-based FinTech company. End-to-end product design.
Our client is on a mission to help save everyone save and invest for their future, they’ve already helped 600,000 people save with them and have won numerous financial services awards.
They are a trading app aimed at helping young investors to build an investment portfolio by rounding up everyday purchases. The USP of this application is that it allows you to invest in big companies like Amazon, Netflix, Apple, Nintendo, Unilever and Disney even when you have a meagre £1 to invest.
They offer products and services which span across multiple financial missions, helping customers save and buy their first home, save for retirement and save and invest towards their goals, be they long or short term.
As a designer, your role will include:
- End-to-end product design, from first sketch through to implementation, you’ll drive all stages of the design process.
- Work directly with the product, insights and engineering teams to understand the user base, business needs, related requirements and technical constraints.
- Create prototypes and user flows and communicate your ideas and rationale to wider stakeholders.
- Create assets for campaigns and in-app content
- Minimum 3 years’ experience delivering both UX and UI design in digital, including experience in mobile and app.
- Possess a portfolio with beautiful, well thought out interface work that showcases flair and attention-to-detail – include examples of mobile and app products you have works on (iOS and Android) if you have them.
- Great communicator, can easily articulate your ideas
- Work well autonomously, take full ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail.
- Interest in the FinTech industry.
- Familiarity with design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Abstract, Figma, Marvel, Adobe CC Suite etc).
- Experience working in a fast paced environment alongside developers.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.