Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
An opportunity for a Senior/Lead Product Designer to be part of tackling a global epidemic and make a positive difference in the world.
I am currently working with an NHS partnered company that are seriously passionate about making a difference to people lives. They are helping people take control of their health by using science and technology.
You will be joining to help build and grow a product as well as a design team around you. The company is looking for someone is able to be hands-on with some management responsibilities that ultimately want to grow with a role.
• Definition and implementation of product vision and strategy • Delivery of outstanding User Experience solutions • Cultivating and championing the design culture and user-centric design thinking
• Plan and run research studies including user interviews, determining the best methods to capture the relevant insights
• Lead and mentor junior members of the team
• Confident in presenting your work and ideas with customers and internal teams
You will be:
• Experienced to a senior level with a proven track record of designing successful and loved products – a UX designer with visual design ability
• Proven ability of hands-on exploratory research – running projects from planning and running sessions through to creating deliverables
• Extremely detail orientated with an understanding of best practices and standards
• Collaborative and open – a builder of relationships that can be trusted to be the ‘voice of the user’, able to think on your feet and embrace challenges
• Empathetic to customers needs but a bigger picture view on what’s capable technically – you’re dedicated to designing with all users in mind and passionate about inclusivity
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.