An opportunity for a Senior/Lead Product Designer to be part of tackling a global epidemic and make a positive difference in the world.
I am currently working with an NHS partnered company that are seriously passionate about making a difference to people lives. They are helping people take control of their health by using science and technology.
You will be joining to help build and grow a product as well as a design team around you. The company is looking for someone is able to be hands-on with some management responsibilities that ultimately want to grow with a role.
• Definition and implementation of product vision and strategy • Delivery of outstanding User Experience solutions • Cultivating and championing the design culture and user-centric design thinking
• Plan and run research studies including user interviews, determining the best methods to capture the relevant insights
• Lead and mentor junior members of the team
• Confident in presenting your work and ideas with customers and internal teams
You will be:
• Experienced to a senior level with a proven track record of designing successful and loved products – a UX designer with visual design ability
• Proven ability of hands-on exploratory research – running projects from planning and running sessions through to creating deliverables
• Extremely detail orientated with an understanding of best practices and standards
• Collaborative and open – a builder of relationships that can be trusted to be the ‘voice of the user’, able to think on your feet and embrace challenges
• Empathetic to customers needs but a bigger picture view on what’s capable technically – you’re dedicated to designing with all users in mind and passionate about inclusivity