Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
An opportunity for a Senior/Lead Product Designer to join a Fintech startup with financial backing at discovery and definition phase where your expertise and flare will steer the Product to launch and onwards.
I am currently working with a fast-growing, fintech startup that allows users access to their salary at any time rather than monthly or weekly. They are helping to reduce financial stress and empowering people to eliminate their reliance on loans and payday lenders at no cost.
You will be joining to help build and grow a product as well as a design team around you. The company is looking for someone who is able to be hands-on with some management responsibilities that ultimately wants to grow with a role.
• Definition and implementation of product vision and strategy
• Delivery of outstanding User Experience solutions
• Cultivating and championing the design culture and user-centric design thinking
• Plan and run research studies including user interviews, determining the best methods to capture the relevant insights
• Lead and mentor junior members of the team
• Confident in presenting your work and ideas with customers and internal teams
You will be:
• Experienced to a senior level with a proven track record of designing successful and loved products from inception to delivery – a UX designer with visual design ability across responsive web, android and iOS
• Proven ability of hands-on exploratory research – running projects from planning and running sessions through to creating deliverables
• Extremely detail orientated with an understanding of best practices and standards
• Collaborative and open – a builder of relationships that can be trusted to be the ‘voice of the user’, able to think on your feet and embrace challenges
• Empathetic to customers needs but a bigger picture view on what’s capable technically – you’re dedicated to designing with all users in mind and passionate about making a positive impact to people financial well-being
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch! Apply Below! firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusivity: We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.