Join a wealth management start-up at an exciting time in their growth. You will spearhead a major product re-design, helping to build a product unlike any other on the market.
A rapidly growing start-up who are re-defining how individuals and families connect and engage with their financial life.
By combining the best of human judgement and advice with sophisticated, data-driven portfolio analytics and cutting-edge digital user-experience they provide their clients with control over their personal finances, enhancing their ability to achieve their personal and financial aspirations.
The business was founded in 2017 by three successful entrepreneurs and business-builders with diverse experiences building world-leading technology platforms, advising some of the world’s largest companies and developing investment solutions for some of the world’s most sophisticated institutions and private investors.
They started to take on clients in Q4 of 2018 and now advise on over £500m of assets. In addition, they recently raised substantial funding from some of the most influential business leaders and institutions in Europe.
As part of the next stage in their growth, they are looking to add a Senior Product Designer to the team who will play an instrumental role in a major redesign of their product.
You will be the most senior member of the design team, overseeing one other designer and working closely with the head of product. This is an opportunity to take real ownership of a brand new product, growing with the business as they do.
- Take lead on a major redesign of our core app across IOS and Android.
- Work through the end to end product design process to deliver the best outcomes for our clients and advisers.
- Work closely with the Head of Product to solve complex problems for our clients and advisers.
- Understand the problems our clients and advisers face.
- Understand the wider journey that our users go through in order to deliver better experiences across our product.
- Create multiple concepts to be iterated and tested with users.
- Create prototypes of varying fidelity to be presented to stakeholders and tested with users.
- Collaborate with cross functions including other designers, product and engineers.
- Work with AGILE principles to continuously improve development processes with the dev team.
- Mentor junior members of the design team.
- You’ll need a portfolio of case studies demonstrating your experience building and shipping products.
- Past experience designing apps for both IOS and Android.
- Experience across the full end to end design lifecycle from research through to high fidelity prototypes and testing. (Final UI Delivery will be supported by another designer on the team)
- Excellent problem solving skills. You know how to get to the heart of the problem when hearing people talk about their symptoms.
- Excellent knowledge of UX principles and best practice.
- Comfortable running workshops and taking ownership over the design process.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing senior business stakeholders
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.