Join a rapidly growing design team that is set to reach 40 people by the end of the year. You’ll be the fourth Product Designer on the team working under the Head of Design and supported by a dedicated research function.
An award-winning, FCA regulated digital platform that connects retail investors with publicly listed companies raising capital.
They completed a Series B funding round of $50m from leading global investors and have been expanding internationally through their exclusive commercial agreements with the London Stock Exchange Group and Euronext, the leading pan-European stock exchange in the Eurozone.
It’s an exciting time to join as the expansion and latest funding is leading to a serious growth period and a big focus (and investment) on improving the brand and product. Getting involved now gives you a huge opportunity to shape the future of the business as they scale.
As part of this growth, the product design team is expanding with the next hire being a Mid-Senior Product Designer. You’ll be involved in every step of the product process from concept through to delivery, ongoing testing and iteration.
This will be the fourth Product Designer in the team under the Head of Design but the whole design function is currently 10 across Research, Product and Creative,
The business acknowledge domain expertise and actively empower their team to give them ownership over their work. As such you’ll be able to work autonomously when necessary but have the benefits of a highly collaborative working environment where everyone is on a continuous learning curve.
- Working with the wider team to create solutions for both customer and business needs.
- Supporting with the creation of new features and tools for both B2B and B2C products.
- Creating clickable prototypes for user testing and concept validation.
- Contributing to the development of a world class design system from the ground up.
- Creating high fidelity designs for implementation.
- Liaising with developers and QA testers to ensure designs are built and delivered to design specifications
- Providing development teams with support and guidance to help follow design standards and UX best practices
- Previous experience in an end to end Product Design role (Research experience negotiable)
- Experience designing for both web platforms and native app (android & iOS)
- Solid understanding of UX best practice and human behaviour
- Strong visual design skills with a good eye for typography, grids and space.
- Portfolio featuring detailed examples of design work with case studies outlining your approach,
- The ability to take ownership of projects and work in a self-directed yet collaborative manner.
- The ability to articulate your design thinking and decision making.
- Experience building design systems and UI toolkits
Nice to have:
- Interest in investment / personal finance will be a benefit to you more than the business.
- Experience running user testing sessions a bonus.
What you’ll get:
- Salary £50,000 – £70,000 DOE
- Flexible hours and remote working
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off plus BH
- Macbook pro and other tools to get you started
- Private BUPA Healthcare and Babylon Digital GP
- And much more!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.