This is one of the fastest-growing start-ups out there! Using AI combined with machine learning, this product offers smart, personalised banking support to over 1 million users worldwide.
This client is working radically to improve your relationship with money.
Combining AI & Machine Learning they offer a smart and personalised insight and support into your spending habits. This product is designed to make you feel good about money and the way you save/spend it. You talk to the chatbot by messaging it just as easily as you would your friends!
They were launched in 2016 and are currently helping over 1 million users across the UK, US and Canada, this is one of the fastest-growing tech start-ups in the world!
- Being responsible and tackle design problems within your squad
- Work together to form and communicate the product vision
- Creating clarity through journeys, wireframes and prototypes
- Work closely with researchers to iterate designs
- Execute designs in polished UI, working alongside developers for this
- You and UX writers will work to create a great product, UI and chat experience
- Plan and prioritising sprint work with product managers
- For this role, you’ll be reporting to the Design Manager
- Experience designing mobile apps
- You’re a creative problem-solver
- Prior experience working in squads with developers and product managers
- Have worked on developing, shipping and iterating with user focus
- Be passionate about pixels, craftsmanship and the impact of design
- You’re familiar with design systems, design DNA and brand experience
- Some experience mentoring more junior designers
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.