This business is going from strength to strength and even managed to continually grow through 2020 which we all know was tough for many businesses. As a result, the design team is growing further and they are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join one of the core squads and own the end to end design process, implementing new features for customers across their business. You will be playing a pivotal role in their push to become the No.1 gifting platform!
Our client are an iconic brand and innovator in the gifting space. In February they reached ‘Unicorn’ status with thier stock market floatation and are continuing to grow as they push toward their goal of 25 million customers.
We’re looking for a seasoned contributor that can deliver excellent design for both web platforms and native apps.
Detail and data obsessed, you’ll be happy working in a high ambiguity environment and possess the skills to raise the design bar within the team.
Reporting to the Head of Product Design & Research, you’ll be working on, and owning the rollout of some high value features. You’ll have autonomy over strategy and execution with guidance from a high profile leadership team and design peers across the Product team.
You’ll get the best of a startup culture within a household-name company which helps millions of people each year.
What You’ll be doing:
- Defining and delivering intuitive, efficient and delightful user experiences across both website and apps
- Working collaboratively with other Designers, Product Managers, Researchers, Engineers, Data Analysts and Stakeholders
- Helping define design team processes
- Helping Product Design become even closer to the data and engineering teams
You’ll be a good addition to the team if you:
- Love both the craft and the strategy behind design
- Have a good understanding of technology and are able to think in and out of its constraints
- Are always learning as well as willing to teach
- Have led teams through delivering complex work for new and existing product
You will need:
- A portfolio of case studies demonstrating your ability to solve complex user problems
- Ability to leverage data and formulate a compelling business case for design initiatives
- A wide range of prototyping techniques at various speeds and levels of fidelity
- Hands on experience with UX Research techniques
- Understanding of front and back-end technologies and capabilities (To the point you can collaborate with Dev’s – Not hands on coding)
- Ability to communicate and defend design decisions in front of senior stakeholders
- To be commercially savvy
What you will get:
- Salary up to £75,000
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + 1 day per year of service (up to 30 days).
- Pension – match up to 4%.
- Life Assurance that pays out 4 times salary.
- £350 of credit to spend on their products every year.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Private Dental plan.
- Family Care.
- Eye Care Vouchers.
- Interest free travel loan.
- Cycle2Work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Equipment (MacBook’s, Laptops, Dual screens etc.
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.