Senior Product Designer responsible for actualising new business strategy through UX-focused, end-to-end design, working remotely in UK.
Our client’s mission is to help customers connect and create moments that matter through their innovative greetings and most recently, gifting products.
Founded in 2000, they’re an iconic brand with great work values, passionate about celebrating connections – which is reflected in their work culture too.
By February 2021, they achieved ‘unicorn’ with their stock market floatation, being included in the FTSE 250 index of leading UK companies, as well as reaching number 1 on the app store, on both iOS and Android.
The role is fully remote, with the option of going in to either their London or Manchester office.
What will be expected of you as a designer
- Help expand their business from mainly greeting into gifting products through various methods such as personalisation and recommendations.
- Autonomy over strategy and execution with guidance from the leadership team and design peers.
- Be the sole designer, able to clearly communicate objectives to the team.
- Working collaboratively with other Designers, Product Managers, Researchers, Engineers, Data Analysts and Stakeholders.
- Several years commercial UX design experience, including research techniques.
- Understanding of front and back-end technologies and capabilities.
- Detail and data obsessed, happy working in high ambiguity environment.
- Experience leading teams through delivering complex work for new and existing products.
- Ability to communicate and defend design decisions in front of senior stakeholders.
If this looks like something to get you excited – apply now!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.