This is a great time to join this unique brand's in-house UX/UI team, where you’ll work on the user experience design of a range of digital projects, from responsive web sites, to native mobile applications and offline installations.
This client are very well known, respected and unique travel brand. They’re currently increasing the size of their permanent UX and UI design team, in an effort to really push and develop their capabilities whilst also becoming less reliant on contractors. They have a Head of UX and Design already in place but also looking to bring on more UX designers as well as UI designers and digital/visual designers. You’d also be working closely with a large team of developers and Product Owners. All working within an Agile/Scrum setup.
They have a flat structure and big on their employees having a good work/life balance. They also have a great benefits package too!
This is an exciting role, where you’ll work on the user experience design of a range of digital projects, from responsive web sites, to native mobile applications and even offline installations.
You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end UX process on projects, from gathering requirements and insights, researching customer needs and understanding business objectives, defining the user experience through concepts, wireframes and prototyping, to tracking the success of solution through testing and feedback to ensure successful delivery of the product.
- Collaborate with product owners and stakeholders across the business to understand and interpret requirements and identify opportunities.
- Facilitate discovery workshops to capture and define the project scope and ambition.
- Conduct / support interviews to determine customer needs
- Develop a range of original creative conceptual ideas for projects that bring simplicity, usability and accessibility to complex user experience problems.
- Formulate information architecture, site maps, and user flows to build understanding and alignment across the team and stakeholders
- Create interactive models and prototypes using Axure, Sketch, InVision, etc. to simulate functionality
- Validate ideas and designs through face-to-face and remote user testing research and then iterate using the findings to refine the solution
- Work closely with the Analytics and Insights teams to understand user behaviour and construct A/B and MVT test plans
- Work with product owners and business analysts to create user stories that clearly articulate the purpose and function of product features, so they are actionable by the development team
You will need to have;
- Demonstrable experience working as a UX/Product designer on digital products for web and mobile native apps, with a strong understanding of the differing UX/UI conventions unique to each
- Proficient in prototyping tools to varying levels of fidelity (Axure, InVision, Sketch, Marvel, Adobe Creative Suite, etc)
- Experience in visual design and interaction design will be a positive advantage
- To show involvement in project activities from initial discovery through to delivery
- Proven experience of using data, analytics and insight to inform UX decisions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to rationalise design decisions with stakeholders and non-technical colleagues
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience using a variety of user research and testing methods – e.g. interviews, surveys, workshops, remote testing, data analysis
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your end-to-end UX process and thinking, as well as showcasing your prototyping skills – across both native mobile apps and web.
If this sounds of interest and suits your experience, then please send your CV and portfolio to me ASAP to stand the best chance of getting an interview!