One of the UK's pioneering Digital Agencies who are famous for their creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach, who have been part of the digital landscape for over 20 years.
One of the UK’s pioneering Digital Agencies who are famous for its creativity, innovative thinking and rigorous strategic approach. They have been part of the digital landscape for over 20 years and they pride themselves on transforming their clients’ businesses performance through the use of smarter solutions.
They love to work with clients who challenge not only themselves but the company as well. In partnership with the companies they work with they create connected brand experiences from the inside that to give their clients an edge over their competitors.
A company built on values that include:
Be Always Learning & Listening
Be Results Focus
If you’ve got a strong background in UX, enjoy working agency or client side and have a passion for creating meaningful human digital experiences then this role could be for you. You’ll need to be highly user focused and have a great knowledge of audience needs, goals and pain points. You’ll ned to be able to turn user insight into practical service design and UX recommendations.
The team you will be joining will give you the opportunity to work on a diverse set of projects from Automotive, Finance, alcoholic drinks as well as new business.
They are currently looking for 2 roles Senior & Lead UX Designers. This could also be of interest if you are at Senior level and feel you could move up to lead level.
You would need to be very UX focused and be up to date with knowledge, tools and methodologies. You must have the relevant experience for the role requirements below:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative user research alongside 3rd party partners where relevant
- Confidently running workshops / collaboration sessions and present ideas to a varied audience of stakeholders from senior marketing execs to technical architects and developers (remotely and face-to-face)
- Developing strategies and working effectively with subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure that the digital experience meets the needs of the audience as well as meeting the business objectives
- Producing appropriate deliverables to bring ideas to life and define the experience for client and internal teams in a simple, easy to understand way. This could include user journeys, site maps, user-flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Working with designers to scamp and create quick prototypes which bring the experience to life
- Acting as the ‘experience guardian’, making sure every customer interaction is useful, usable, desirable
- Leading and supporting more junior team members, ensuring all deliverables are up to our high standards
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please send your CV & portfolio ASAP!
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes parents, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day for work.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to be part of life at Zebra People. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.