Despite the current circumstances, our teams remain here to support you.
We're available by phone, email or via our website so get in touch, stay connected and let's get safely back to work together.
I am working with a Luxury Brand agency who work on high-scale projects for renowned brands. This is a great opportunity to shape a lead level role and make it your own whilst leading the hands-on design work and truly shaping the project.
My client is an award-winning marketing agency that work with high-end brands and specialise in digital innovation, branding and e-commerce. Due to their current period of growth and bringing in a significant amount of new business, they are now looking for a Lead level UX Designer to join the team with a focus on leading the execution of projects and bringing confidence to clients.
Having recently been awarded one of Campaigns top 50 places to work, they have a great culture with a massive focus on training and development. They regularly host training events, workshops & conferences and you will have the opportunity to host training sessions / mentor junior ux designers.
Your main responsibility will be shaping and executing projects. This will be a very autonomous role in which you will have complete control over how to carry out the project and you will be involved from discovery stage through to delivery.
• Carrying out user research – producing research plans, user interviews, usability tests, surveys
• Use research data to inform design decision making
• Run regular workshops
• Create user journey maps and service blueprints
• Present work to stakeholders
• Lead and mentor the team as it grows
You will be:
• Senior / Lead level UX Designer
• Experience working with luxury brands & have a solid understanding of the importance of branding
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Confident in presenting work to C-suite stakeholders
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch! 07717362727 // email@example.com