Please contribute to Zebra People's most in depth digital industry based salary survey.
Salary Survey 2022
I am working with a Luxury Brand agency who work on high-scale projects for renowned brands. This is a great opportunity to shape a lead level role and make it your own whilst leading the hands-on design work and truly shaping the project.
My client is an award-winning marketing agency that work with high-end brands and specialise in digital innovation, branding and e-commerce. Due to their current period of growth and bringing in a significant amount of new business, they are now looking for a Lead level UX Designer to join the team with a focus on leading the execution of projects and bringing confidence to clients.
Having recently been awarded one of Campaigns top 50 places to work, they have a great culture with a massive focus on training and development. They regularly host training events, workshops & conferences and you will have the opportunity to host training sessions / mentor junior ux designers.
Your main responsibility will be shaping and executing projects. This will be a very autonomous role in which you will have complete control over how to carry out the project and you will be involved from discovery stage through to delivery.
• Carrying out user research – producing research plans, user interviews, usability tests, surveys
• Use research data to inform design decision making
• Run regular workshops
• Create user journey maps and service blueprints
• Present work to stakeholders
• Lead and mentor the team as it grows
You will be:
• Senior / Lead level UX Designer
• Experience working with luxury brands & have a solid understanding of the importance of branding
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Confident in presenting work to C-suite stakeholders
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, get in touch! 07717362727 // [email protected]